Hey Scoop.it users!
Want to try and get featured on Scoop.it, but don’t know how? Featured topics are picked up by our team and it’s a tough choice as there are now lots of awesome topics you guys publish. But here are the main guidelines you should follow to increase your chances to be highlighted!
1. Your topic should be in English. This is essential to be accessible to the majority of our users/readers since they come from all around the world.
2. Your topic should look as unique as you are. By putting a topic icon, this will increase the visibility of your topic and make it easily identifiable.
3. Your topic should have good-looking posts. They should be pleasant to read and look at. For this, use the formatting features to resize picture and text.
4. You should keep your readers updated. Your topic should be updated regularly so that it won’t get obsolete.
5. And last but not least: your topic should be dealing with a well-defined subject. Don’t be too global; specific topics are more relevant to interested readers.
There you go! Now you’re holding all the cards in your hands to maybe get featured on Scoop.it!