It is possible to build daily habits that guarantee to give you higher ranking and greater marketing success. Here are the habits you should cultivate.
Read the full article at: www.searchenginejournal.com
In his article, Neil Patel lists 5 daily habits you can (and should) start doing if you want your rankings to go up and get more results out of your content marketing efforts:
1. Write and publish one article – 1 hour per day for 1 to 2 articles per week.
2. Update one old article – 10 min per day.
3. Post a link to an article on every social media platform – 5 min per day.
4. Interact on one forum – 10 min per day.
5. Reply to one Tweet, Google+ update, Facebook post, and LinkedIn discussion, etc. – 10 min per day.
He explains exactly why you should get these 5 habits to ensure you greater results in your content marketing strategy and then gives you practical insights on how to master those habits.
This list is great and I try my best to spend about an hour doing them every day, simply because they do work. Given our experience, I’d like to talk about a sixth practice that has had a real impact on our content marketing ROI, and that I’m sure Neil would like. Let me know Neil!Read More