Scoop.it provides us with a new and unique way to reach out to our target customers. Publishing value-added content in an attractive layout is a great way to keep them connected with our brand and to generate leads.
- Activity: Software Vendor specializing in Infrastructure and Security Management solutions for Microsoft Windows
- Customers: more than 3,000 all around the world in Security demanding organizations.
- Audience: IT Professionals specializing in Microsoft technologies.
- Show a strong presence on Social Media Platforms to develop interactions with IT Pros community
- Provide to IT decision-makers value-added content by curating Industry News
Using Scoop.it Business, IS Decisions is achieving its objectives step by step. The key to success lies in the fact that, every day, the team demonstrates a real expertise and ability to sort the wheat from the chaff and only proposes high-quality, insightful content to IT pros through their customized, thematic online magazines.
Hosted on their own domain to increase personalization, these appealing branded pages contribute to build a consistent brand image. Additionally, with all of its content judiciously shared on relevant social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook Pages, LinkedIn), IS Decisions is cheerful with the achieved results.
It has only started a couple of months ago, but we already get very positive feedback from our readers and followers about our Scoop.it topics!
We definitely see a steadily growing number of IT pros visiting our corporate website coming from our Scoop.it pages.