Whether you’ve been curating on Scoop.it for a while or you’re just joining us, we want to provide you with some great ways to reach everyone’s ultimate goal: to be a rockstar curator! Here are some of our best tips:
1. Create a topic that you’re passionate about.
2. Be specific with your topic choice.
3. Make your topic page personal and unique by creating a topic icon and page background.
4. Add your personal thoughts and ideas to your posts in the text box.
5. Make your page look perfect by rearranging your posts and changing the size and positioning of the photos.
6. Manage and edit your sources to ensure that all of your suggested content will be relevant and specific to make curating easier.
7. Utilize the Scoop.it bookmarklet so you can post any articles to your topics that you happen to come upon while surfing the web.
8. Share your posts on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or your blog so that everyone you know can find out about them.
9. Check out the topics of other users. Follow the ones you like and get inspired by the way they curate.
10. Interact with the Scoop.it community and take advantage of suggestions from other users.
Now that you know the secrets, it’s time to get curating!
And, don’t hesitate to add some tips of your own in the comments!