For this week’s #Scoopitchat, we were joined by Brian Yanish, founder of Marketing Hits. Brian is a web developer and marketer specializing in exploring ways to better connect with customers. Brian had a lot of insight to share with us concerning using Scoop.it and curation to feed your social media presence, grow your audience, and connect with your readers.
We were joined by many great Scoop.it users and had an exciting chat about selecting your topics, using Scoop.it as a curation and social media hub, and spreading content around the web to your specific audiences.
Some key takeaways include:
1. Curation can help you segment your audience and provide different content to different segments.
2. Curation also helps share ideas from many different people, establishing yourself as a resource and strengthening your connections.
3. Combining Scoop.it and Bufferapp is a great way to make sure your content is being shared over a span of time.
4. Curation helps build trust and transparency while encouraging engagement.
5. Curating different topics for different segments of your business helps keep your different audiences interested.
Check out the full transcript here and make sure to join us again next Thursday at 11amPST!