Following your feedbacks, we’re glad to announce some new features on Scoop.it Beta.
- New design: we want your topics to look great so we’ve improved their looks with a magazine/media-like design. Tell us whether you like them!
- Background customization is now available! You can now choose a color or an image that represents your topic like no other one! Don’t hesitate to give us your feedback about it: firstname.lastname@example.org!
– The best from LeWeb’10 conference at Paris (tip: remember topics are collaborative so if you have a scoop for us about LeWeb10, use the “suggest” button to propose it)
– Fair Trade, the social movement that aims at helping producers in developing countries and promote sustainability.
- A lot of you told us how much you liked our Bookmarklet ! From now on, you’ll be able to editorialize a post before publishing. Change title, picture, text; in a word: give context!
We hadn’t time to blog about it (these are exciting but hectic times!) but here are some features we added in recent releases as well: YouTube videos are now embedded directly within your topic, making it an even cooler media. We’ve streamlined topic creation and topic management to make it simpler. Just focus on entering good keywords for your topic and Scoop.it will do the rest by providing relevant suggestions that you can directly publish. We’ve skipped the sources selection step but hey – don’t worry if you liked it as of course, you’ll be able to manage your sources later with the button “Manage sources”. This is the best way to delete or add source for getting a complete topic. We invite you to test!